HELP...skipped insanity!

xoDDC
xoDDC Posts: 33
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
ahhhh!!!! i skipped my second day of insanity cardio recovery & cardio power and resistance...i feel like a failure should i just double it up tomorrow and sunday? what are your suggestions? i am on my 3rd week and seeing awesome results! so i do not plan on quitting! I just got super busy :(

Replies

• upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    just pick up where you left off....the rest days probably did you good! Don't stress about it.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    just pick up where you left off....the rest days probably did you good! Don't stress about it.

agreed
  • xoDDC
    xoDDC Posts: 33
    so you guys dont recommend doubling up just finish off the rest of the week..and yes i did need a rest!!! sunday is just not enough with this insane insanity!!!! LOL
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    Pick up where you left off. Insanity is very intense, so a couple of days rest won't hurt.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    I wouldn't double up on Insanity. Just keep continuing where you left off. It's a tough program, you should be just fine. =)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,313 Member
    Doubling up is just asking for injury. Insanity is intense and your body needs its recovery time. Doubling up will just increase the amount of time needed to recover. If you then worked out as normal, your body would not have recovered and you become more prone to injury. Just pick up where you stopped and keep going.
  • When I was doing Insanity, if I missed a day I would just shift my schedule. My rest day was typically on Sundays. So if I missed a Wednesday I just counted that as my rest and would work out on Sunday. It made the following week a bit rough because I didn't get to rest at the end of the week. But it worked for me as far as keeping on schedule and getting results.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    when I happen to miss a day I make it up on my rest day. If I miss more two or more days I have to start over again!

I have no clue why I'm like that! LOL

Even though I completed the program and got the shirt, I always feel like a slacker when I don't do it daily. I have to remind myself you're not getting another free shirt so don't be hard on myself! hahahaha
This discussion has been closed.