Stop blaming the baby!

Options
tabi26
tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
Hi everyone! I joined up about 6 days ago. I have some weight from my second baby to get rid of. It's time for me to stop blaming the baby (he's now 16 months old lol) and get on with my life! Wish me luck :) And good luck to all of you too :)

Replies

• Fatbully
    Options
    Welcome!:)
    I hope you find this site enjoyable. There are a lot of friendly people here with great advice. I'm proud of you for joining and taking control.
  • melissaandjason
    Options
    Hello Tabi,
    congrats on joining I just joined today, I wish I could blame a baby for my weight problems but my youngest is 7 years old. I guess it is just me is the problem why I am heavy. Good luck I hope that in a week I can say that I am a pound down and not up.
  • Mel100583
    Options
    I used to blame my baby too lol but he is now nearly 10 so can't really blame him anymore its all on me ha
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I've been "blaming the baby" for 13 years! LOL

Good luck! :tongue:
  • Youngjlkl
    Options
    lol, yep 15 years of baby weight here! Guess it is time to get it off huh! Good luck to you :)
  • Janea113
    Options
    I have a two year old and I gained 30 lbs during my pregnancy. The main reason I never blamed him for my weight gain is because I lost the weight soon after I had him. Once I started back working I made excuses to not exercise and I ate out alot and didn't make healthy choices. Also people would tell me its ok you just had a baby. So I kept that in my head. But once he was a year old, I knew I still shouldn't be saying that. So now when I see him I think to myself that I shouldn't still look like I just gave birth. I look at him for encouragement. He is very active and I need to keep up with him especially when he gets older. Plus I want to be healthy so I can be around for a long time.
  • nicolebahr
    Options
    I also blame my kids 3 and 7 mths used to be a size 3 before my first one noe a size 11. . . not fun at all how much your body changes after kids. I just started this so i hope it works out well. .