Moms Supporting Moms June 19

Options
beep
beep Posts: 1,242 Member
Good morning, Girls. Peej, are you feeling better?

I thought, being a mother of 5, I had seen it all, but last week I came down with Herpangina..... which I caught from a neighbor who works with special need children in the public school. Painful, contagious, but a virus that will not respond to antibiotics. My children never had this..... guess now they will.

Replies

• beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Girls. Peej, are you feeling better?

I thought, being a mother of 5, I had seen it all, but last week I came down with Herpangina..... which I caught from a neighbor who works with special need children in the public school. Painful, contagious, but a virus that will not respond to antibiotics. My children never had this..... guess now they will.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Still feeling a little under the weather, but not nearly as bad as yesterday and the day before!! I went out and bought sinus pills, popsicles for the throat and lots of kleenex lol!! I haven't been getting out walking, but I might just go today if it doesn't end up raining. Sometimes if you just get up and do it, it makes you feel better! Other than that, I'm excited for Tyson's zoo trip tomorrow, and then we have a wedding to go to on Saturday that I'm looking forward to! I'm down to a wonderful 169 lbs now, only 9 more to go before I hit pre pregnancy weight!! Hope everyone is doing well today!!