Almost there!!

peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
So, I have lost 6 lbs in the last couple of weeks or so!! Which puts me down to 169, and once I lose another 9 I'll be back down to my pre pregnancy weight, I hope to lose anothe 20 after that, but my main goal is to just get back to 160!! I am almost there, and once I am I will be sure to post my succes story! Now if I want to get technical, since having the baby on December 28th I have to date lost 21 lbs. Yay for me!!!! But since joining mfp in March have lost 11. I'm starting to feel great again, and that's what this whole journey is about!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    So, I have lost 6 lbs in the last couple of weeks or so!! Which puts me down to 169, and once I lose another 9 I'll be back down to my pre pregnancy weight, I hope to lose anothe 20 after that, but my main goal is to just get back to 160!! I am almost there, and once I am I will be sure to post my succes story! Now if I want to get technical, since having the baby on December 28th I have to date lost 21 lbs. Yay for me!!!! But since joining mfp in March have lost 11. I'm starting to feel great again, and that's what this whole journey is about!
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Good for you! I am half way there. Just another 9 pounds to go. Good luck to u!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    That's great...I am so happy for you!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    You can do it!
    Keep up the great work!!!

Kim