Reebok Easytone??

WanabeHotMama
WanabeHotMama Posts: 102 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hello, I'm looking at ordering a pair of Reebok Easytones and I'm not sure which one to go with. I like the Reinspire because it is for walking and everyday activities. There is also a pair of Runtones which is obviously for running (which I do 2-3 times per week but is 50% lower profile so it wont be as efficient with every day walking) and then there's other models such as the Slimm & the Renew. Anyone have advice on which I should get or if you don't like them, why not?

PS I'm trying to stay away from the huge chunky shoes like the Sketchers...I think they just look too silly! I like them best when they look like normal running shoes :)

Replies

• I got a pair of Reebok Easytones for Christmas and I absolutely love them. I wear them all the time, to work, out shoppting, everywhere!!! Just walking around my office during the day I can feel the muscles in my legs and hips getting a workout. I also like the fact that they look like normal tennis shoes!
  • I have the runtone. I like them and use them for everyday as well. The first week or so wore them everywhere and my legs hurt. I actually chose mine b/c I didn't like the colors of the original ones.
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    I don't recommend the reebok easytones. I got a pair for mother's day last year and used to walk 2.5 miles per day on a paved trail and wore a whole in one of the air pockets within 2 months.
  • WanabeHotMama
    WanabeHotMama Posts: 102 Member
    I found them almost $40 off at piperlime.com so I had to order them :) Thanks everybody!
This discussion has been closed.