Walking Off The 160s Club

Replies

• kumamushi
    kumamushi Posts: 103 Member
    I have been back and forth from 168-163, I would really like to see the 150's again! I know I can do it, I did it last year but lost my motivation and gained back 15 of the 30 lbs I lost...so now I am starting. This is the ending to week 2, I lost 3 lbs last week, I had the flu for a day and a half so that helped, I hope to drop at least 1.5 by my weigh-in Monday...Weekends are so hard!

Oh, May I join your group?:blushing:
    Good luck!! And of course you can join. :smile:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,141 Member
    Ooooo, congrats to you all for making it to the 160's and for the 150's as well!! I said last week that it will be 3 weeks...I'm still working on that. Can't wait to "officially" join you all! :flowerforyou:
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    I have done really well this week. I am hoping to be able to break the 150's by the end of next week! Weekends are so hard for me and this weekend it is cold and icky (maybe snow), hard to keep motivated when I just wanna curl up on the couch with my babies. :-)
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    No scale here. :( But I feel like I have been losing. I am hoping that when I do weigh on Friday that I will be down another 1 to 1 1/2 pounds. Puts me closer to the 150s!
  • kumamushi
    Keep it up! :-)

I had a bit of a setback over the weekend; dad won a basket of chocolate at work and brought it home. It seems like chocolate is the one thing that really breaks my diet, with a significant shift in my weight trend. I gained a pound, but at least all the good chocolate is gone now. :P
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    HELP!!

Pizza party at work tomorrow...I need more will power!! Any advise?? PLEASE!!:sad:
  • kumamushi
    Well, you could always try breaking a piece in half, or only eating the cheesy part and not the bread...

I'm actually very picky when it comes to pizza, there's many toppings I can't stand. I do like cheese though...
  • spammyanna
    Just have one piece, and you should be fine. Pizza is fine, in moderation, as is everything else.
  • kumamushi
    It looks like my plateau was fairly temporary this time, thank goodness... being on a diet really constipates me apparently. o_O My apologies if that's TMI.
  • spammyanna
    Don't worry, it does that to me too!

167.4 as of this morning!
  • spammyanna
    Now down to 166.6! I am noticing a difference in the way my pants fit. I had to break out the belt!
  • kumamushi
    Congrats! :D

I'm still hovering below 160, but again I'm gonna wait a week to make sure. ;-) At least Easter chocolate time is over now. While it's very tempting to participate in after-Easter chocolate sales, I will steel my willpower.
  • spammyanna
    I was very proud of my easter restraint. We had to go to two easter dinners, and I only ate food at the first one, didn't eat an entire piece of cake, (stole a bite from my daughter) and at NO candy. Now I'm down to 166.4!
  • kumamushi
    Yeah, I've been getting better at only getting a small portion or outright ignoring free food at work. We tend to be a little celebration happy and there's also free food in the kitchen a lot. Keep plugging away!

Also, I started this thread now that I've managed to stay below 160 for a week: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/228073-tightrope-walking-through-the-150s-club
  • spammyanna
    I hope to join you there soon!
  • spammyanna
    I guess I may be the only one here, but oh well!

I am now only 5 lbs away from the 150's. I hope to be there before I go on vacation, I want to have to buy new clothes before I go.
  • kumamushi
    Good luck!! I'm still keeping an eye on this thread to cheer you all on. :-) I'm currently at 156 pounds!!
  • spammyanna
    That's great! I hit 164.6 this morning. I am so close!
  • spammyanna
    163, booyah!
  • spammyanna
    162.8, it seems like every time I step on the scale lately it goes down! I am feeling really great about it!
This discussion has been closed.