Has anyone heard of......

Options
I did a search and found nothing...

I take a vitamin called Vibe from a company called Eniva. (I personaly like the Apple flavor the best!!)

From there site -- "Eniva® VIBE® is a specialized, liquid nutraceutical manufactured to pharmaceutical standards of SAFETY, QUALITY and EFFECTIVENESS. Eniva® VIBE® is formulated based on leading scientific dietary recommendations."

For as long as I can remember, I was always getting sick. Every winter, when I was a kid, I would be sick with strep throat or flu's at least 2 to 3 times and they would last from a week or more. Even as an adult I would get sick a lot and be sick for many days. I have been taking this product for almost 3 years now and I have not been sick or at least not like I used to be. I may feel off for a day but then I am right as rain. I sleep better, feel better with more energy. I am on a maintenance does and have been within about two to three months from starting on the product. I was worried about how it would affect my stomach but I have hardly had any problems at all, once in a great while I will have heartburn which means that I have to drink more water after I take it. It costs me about $50 a month on the current dose, it is about twice that in the beginning. Some people feel the difference right away, like my husband, but it took me a couple of months to get to where I am now. It is amazing stuff, I was very sceptical but then seeing work for my hubby right away gave me hope.

I am not trying to sell anyone anything, I just wanted to share my experiences with you and to let you know about the product. They have a web site if anyone wants to learn more.

http://shop.enivausa.com/409531/en-us/product.aspx?id=17013

Replies

• carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Gee, this doesn't sound like an advertising testimonial at all, does it? Peddle your crap someplace else.
  • MontanaRobin
    Options
    Sorry if I offended you....take a look or don't I really don't care. I am not in the "bussiness" I just use the product. That is it. Someone asked about vitamins in another post so I thought that I would let people know what I am using. Take it or leave it but don't be mean. Thanks!