I am so Greatful....

Options
live2smyle
live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
I just wanted to post real quick on how greatful I am for a couple of things....

1) I am still breathing!!! WOOT WOOT!!
2) That I found MFP! I love all the people and the support I have found with it! Eating healthier is a huge bonus!
3) I only pay $28 a month for a family pass to my gym. Has everything classes, machines pools etc. Only thing it doesnt have is a jacuzzi, and a sauna. So what!! Its a killer deal and I am so greatful for it.
4) My husband and my family. There support means everything to me.

I could go on but I would love to hear some of everyone else's I am greatful for....So what are you greatful for?

Replies

• Belle_Fille
    Options
    *LIKE*

this morning i was looking at my legs (full of scars from my childhood) and i noticed "HEY, I dont have that puffy swelled looking thing around my knees!" I put my legs in every position possible that I could think of and I never did see it!
    I'm thankful that it has gone away. Also im thankful that my knees/legs no longer ache and hurt when i stand up from sitting on the floor.

most of all im thankful for my beautiful babies. IDK where id be without them (even though I am here on MFP because of them! LOL)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I love positive posts like these, welcome! :flowerforyou:

A new Thai restaurant opened nearby me! :drinker: I shouldn't be celebrating it, but I am. :bigsmile:
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Great post! :)

Today I'm greatful for..
    - Fridays and weekends!! Especially Valentine's day weekends :smooched:
    - That the first day of spring is in 37 days!
    - For MFP and for bring a healthy "normal" weight. Now if I could just get rid of another inch or two!
    - For my boyfriend and my doggy. Life just isn't happy without them. :flowerforyou:
    - I'm thankful every day for Chocolate! mmmm
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    That is so sweet..no wonder you are smyle. You glass is always half full. Love it!:flowerforyou:
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    That is so sweet..no wonder you are smyle. You glass is always half full. Love it!:flowerforyou: