just started seriously today

Options
hey everyone i am 20 and had my second child about a year ago i have not lost the weight this time around and i am tired of feeling chunky lol anyone know any good home workout since i am a stay at home mom with 2 kids under 3 so getting out to the gym is impossible

Replies

• Nicolekp
    Nicolekp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of Ideas for you. 1. Put them babies in a stroller and go for a walk. It doesn't have to be long. Anything you do helps. 2. Buy a couple of workout DVD's you can pop them in during naptime and sweat off the pounds. 3. Make sure you are eating health and drinking plenty of water. Good Luck
  • chellis76
    chellis76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello. I do P90x and have done Turbo Jam. Both are great workouts. I have two children also and at one time there where both under the age of 3 and it can be very overwhelming and exhausting. I don't go to the gym anymore because I don't have the time for that so I workout in the am to not take time away from my family because I work full time! Enjoy MPF because I love it!!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    hey everyone i am 20 and had my second child about a year ago i have not lost the weight this time around and i am tired of feeling chunky lol anyone know any good home workout since i am a stay at home mom with 2 kids under 3 so getting out to the gym is impossible

jgetting to the gym is possible if they have child care there. my kids LOOOOVVVEEE our child care at the gym and it gets me away from them, them me, and i know theyre taken extra awesome care of...kid free time is worth it no matter what youre doing LOL
  • henelyj
    Options
    Hey, a good work out that I've used at home is Jillian Michaels 30day shred. I'm a nursing student that spends a lot of time sitting & studying and this has helped me loose the weight that I've gained over the past few years. You can get the DVD for 9 or 10 bucks at target. Here are some websites that review other DVD's as well that may help you also find more of what you are looking for to fit your life style. videos can be fun as the kids may try to do them with you too :)

http://www.beachbody.com/category/fitness_programs/compare_fitness_programs.do#2

http://www.collagevideo.com/

hope this helps and good luck to you!
  • kel516
    Options
    Hi there,

MFP is a few weeks old now but I am trying to keep motivated about my weight loss. I am almost obsessed with it which is a bit scary but I am thinking of going from a current 1200 cal to 1000 cal intake per day but it sounds so severe? What are your thoughts?

Thanks
    Raquel

P.S. I need to work out and that is the root of the problem....
  • AAboulhosn
    Options
    Hey there! My personal favorite workout DVD's for home are made by Jari Love. She looks a little intimidating because she's all buff...but her workouts are fantastic and made for all fitness levels. She's very likeable and keeps you going..but she says things like "If you! She uses a step sometimes..which I don't have but still did her videos and hand held dumb bells. I bought her videos online...Amazon.com for like 4 bucks a piece. Last summer I lost 15 lbs in less than 2 months doing her videos in my bedroom. :) See what you think and good luck!!
  • Enduranze3
    Enduranze3 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Turn on the radio and dance!! That's how I get my workouts in.