netflix work outs

Options
I love my netflix and I've heard there are some good workouts on there but wasn't sure which ones to try. Any suggestions?

Replies

• jennlee80
    Options
    I didn't know they did workouts too!!! I need to look into this :)
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    interesting, i have netflix, i wanna know too!
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Netflix has Shred on there?!?! Well that saved me $10... :)
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried any but there are tons of yoga and hip-hop/dance and aerobic videos, good luck!
  • hlgehman
    hlgehman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen the shred on there, I will have to search that, I have used the dance one, I don't recall the name but it is fun and keeps me motivated.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I just signed up for netflix - had no idea they had workouts either! that's great! i dont know if they have her DVD's but i would recommend Leslie Sansone's Walk At Home if they do! they are great! With "walk yourself thin" (I THINK it's called) you walk 5 miles in about an hour! and the time goes by quick!

Suzi :smile:
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I already have the shred. but oooh dance videos, i like those. alright thanks everyone!
  • melcakes
    melcakes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You have to rent that one.
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, love the instant play workouts on Netflix! They are seriously the core of my work out plan and you don't have to wait for them to come through the mail. I did the "Crunch: Pilates" one with Ellen Barrett the other day and it kicked my butt the whole 45 minutes!

Anything with Ellen Barrett is actually pretty good. She explains things really well and has excellent pacing. She does a couple more that are instant play right now for "Self" called "Slim and Sleek" and "Bikini Ready" or something like that.

I highly suggest those!
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Netflix has Shred on there?!?! Well that saved me $10... :)

Its only available on DVD, not instantly.
  • binabodu
    binabodu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Thank you, I never would have thought of that!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I didnt know they were on Netflix! I have Netflix! I am goin huntin.
  • brancakes
    Options
    I have everything streamed though my Wii for the most part. thats more what i'm looking for, should have been specific. i only rent the sappy movies the bf won't watch with me haha
  • brancakes
    Options
    glad i could spark some motivation!!!
  • hiltonheadagain
    Options
    Thanks for the good information! I never thought to look on Netflix for workout dvds. I just looked at Costco for the 30 Day Shred and Costco didn't have it. It is available from Netflix but not as a "watch instantly". You'll have to send for the dvd.
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I only have netflix through my boyfriend's playstation, and currently we don't have the type of membership to get dvds sent to us, so we just have access to the ones that can be instantly played. I looked and found some, but they looked really old and outdated, so I didn't try them. But if you have the type of subscription where you have the dvds sent to you, then yea they have a pretty good selection!
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    I love the SELF work outs on instant play for netflix. They are awesome and fun!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I re-started netflix just for the dvd workouts! Right now i have the leslie sansone 3 mile super fat burn walk at home dvd.
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just type Jillian Michaels in the search box there are a few of her dvd's on there