Sneezing after work out

Options
I need help, this is the second time it has happened. I am doing Crossfit for exercise, really intense work out. After, I go into sneezing fits, the only problem, this one has lasted from last night! Can anyone shed some light on what could have caused this? I have taken Claratin and Benadryl this morning and nothing. I mean I was joking when I said "I was allergic to exercise?" : )

Replies

• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Cross Fit doesn't make me sneeze, but doing abs on the floor makes me yawn even if I'm not tired! I doubt you're allergic to exercise, but maybe something in the room, someones scent or the towels, mat, etc.
  • sixtypluspounds
    Options
    that happened to me recently as well. It was from cold air. I was working really hard and my body was really hot but a cool draft was coming into the room that gave me the chills. It irritated my nose and I sneezed quite a bit. I don't have a solution but now I'm taking a little towel to breath through every once in a while when the room is drafty.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Try a netti pot or some other sinus rinse. Sounds like something may have been inhaled and is irritating your sinus cavity.
  • coffeekat02
    coffeekat02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Figured it out - Exercise-induced Rhinitis. : )