NFL Training Camp for the Wii

aseldomridge
aseldomridge Posts: 15
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Just got doing my first workout! It was actually a really good workout and fun. It had stretchs at the beginning and end and great exercises in the middle. The only thing I had trouble with was when I ran it didn't always pick me up but the heart monitor kept me straight. Has anyone else tried this? I can't wait for tomorrow!

Replies

• jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    I saw that Wii Game...I was thinking of getting it for my hubby to do on his "rest" day from his regular workouts :smile:
  • Oooh- hopefully they'll make a kinect version eventually- that sounds awesome!
  • If your hubby loves football, he'll love this game! You get to pick your favorite team and it makes the game color schemed to your team. You also earn points as you work out to buy clothing (Team Jerseys, etc.) for your person to wear and pick your team member you want to work out with. I think they only give you the 5 most popular players on the team though. You can also set up an online account through the Wii and track your progress online. You can actually pick what level you want to work out (Easy, Medium, or Hard) and there are a lot of different exercises and challenges.
  • And it would be awesome if it came to the xbox for the kinect
This discussion has been closed.