Picking new phone, help?

Options
Hey everyone. I have AT&T and have an upgrade coming soon. I know I want to get a smart phone, but am having trouble deciding what to get. I like the looks of the BlackBerry torch, Samsung Captivate, HTC Tilt, and IPhone's. What are your suggestions, likes and dislikes. I use navigation on my phone all the time, so if anyone knows if any of these are not good for nav PLEASE let me know. Thanks everyone.

Replies

• tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i got an iPhone when they first came out and have been upgrading ever since. i refuse to get anything else. i know anyone whos had a blackberry has had major problems. im just going from personal experience.. iphones kick *kitten*! and i figure because they are so popular their product will just keep getting better. Get an iPhone4!!! :)
  • tater8589
    Options
    Thank you. I currently have a samsung impression, its been a decent phone for me. I'm on my second one and my husband went through 4. I used to have a Moto Q, and loved it, but had to get a new phone when they upgraded the 3G cause it was causing me to drop 9 out of 10 calls. At the time I didn't have the money to buy another smart phone (only 4 months after I pd 200+ for moto q) I 'm ready to back to a smart phone for the speed and capability. I have heard a lot of pro's and cons with Iphones and blackberrys so my decision is hard to make.