Good afternoon!

sbacon1203
sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
Well after my post this morning and with all my excitement my daughter and 2 grandkids went to breakfast & for the first time in at least 10+ years I was able to fit into a booth and I started to tear up :cry: ! I first felt panic and then shock:noway: ! Also I had bought a shirt about 5 yrs ago and it finally fit! This has been a wonderful 16 hours :wink: !

24167.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Well after my post this morning and with all my excitement my daughter and 2 grandkids went to breakfast & for the first time in at least 10+ years I was able to fit into a booth and I started to tear up :cry: ! I first felt panic and then shock:noway: ! Also I had bought a shirt about 5 yrs ago and it finally fit! This has been a wonderful 16 hours :wink: !

24167.png
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member

24167.png
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    What a great feeling!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    I am so thrilled for you!! Congratulations, that's awesome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Awesome! Just Awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!