30 minute circuit question

superhippiechik
superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I love the 30 minute circuit at my gym,I think it is like the one at Curves. There is a sign that tells people not to do it every day and to have a rest day in between. I did the circuit yesterday with an extra 15 min. of strength training on my abs and thighs, 15min on the Elliptical Stepper. It is a very hilly 15min. walk there and back. Today I walked home from work,that is also a hilly 30 min. walk. Soo, my question is- Do I go to the gym or rest? I have plenty of calories to last me the day......As long as noone declares cocktail time!:blushing:

Replies

• ratkaj
    ratkaj Posts: 166 Member
    I personally used to go to curves, and I went 5 days a week. I think it is up to you and your body. I wouldn't go every day but everyone is different. Most of the people that worked out there with me were more than twice my age so of course what works for them might not work for me...

listen to your body and do what you think is best!
  • I agree with ratkaj, it is really up to you and your body. It would be good to build up slowly to see what your body can handle. Go 3 days to gym and walk 2 days one week and then the next week do gym 4 days and walk 2 days; and see how your body feels. This way you can build up to a weekly workout schedule that works your body hard, but does not hurt it. I used to run 7 days a week, but have learned that taking a rest day is very important. So build up and experiment what works for you. Enjoy!!!
This discussion has been closed.