Suggestions for valentines day

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
I'm just going to start off with: This is not a post about what some healthy options are. This is a post of suggestions of what YUMMY food I can order. :laugh:

This valentines day I have already planned a cheat meal. I am going to hit up the gym which I dont usually go on Mondays. I dont know where me and the boy should go. I dont get many cheat meals so I want to make it count if ya know what I mean. Go ALLLLL out baby.
Now I love chicken fingers and french fries. I love buffalo wings. I love seafood dishes. I love pretty much EVERYTHING that causes weight gain. So i Need to pick something that I will enjoy 100% and I do not know where to go! lol

Replies

• wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Maggianos! One of my favorites, but I'm sure not so good for you. The food is AWESOME though! And it's a good Valentines Day atmosphere.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options
    nerver heard of it lol. I think i want like red robin or something. Ya know real romantic lol
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    The BEST fried chicken fingers and French Fries (and undoubtedly the highest cal) are at CHILI'S! Soooo good!
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Take a ride to Patriot Place. You've got plenty of choices - SkipJacks, Bar Louies, CBS Scene, Davios, Olive Garden, Five Guys, Red Robin, Twenty8, Studio 3, Tavolino's - (Love this place) There's even a Godiva Chocolate
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    Maggiano's is an Italian restaurant; a lot of their meals are served family style. VERY good food but I'm sure very bad for you.

If french fries were to lead my decision on where to cheat, I would go Outback all the way. Hello Aussie Cheese Fries!

My cheat meal tonight will be The Melting Pot! Cheese & Chocolate Fondue, yum! My dinner calories are about 1000, yikes!, but I've been extra good with other foods today and am hitting the gym too.
  • reginafloyd
    reginafloyd Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't have a valentine this year so I don't have to worry about the romantic dinner. I drink Chocolate Shakeology daily and will probably mix it with cherries on Monday. The Shake eliminates my chocolate and sweet cravings, but I just might treat myself to 1-2 pieces of Dove dark chocolate.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    the melting pot!
    so good! and a great cheat meal. and great for a "valentines dinner"
  • Rachaely
    Rachaely Posts: 113
    Options
    My number one suggestion - go some place that you won't have leftovers!! That way you don't feel like you have to eat badly twice. Melting Pot would be good for that, a steakhouse, or definitely a burger & fry place! I know I always have leftovers with Italian (or Chinese or Mexican) so if I do a cheat meal and only want the splurge the one day, I go somewhere where I make sure to eat everything!

Another idea would be Hibachi - Japanese style cooking where they make it in front of you - everything is full of delicious butter yummm. *Golden sauce***!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options
    Take a ride to Patriot Place. You've got plenty of choices - SkipJacks, Bar Louies, CBS Scene, Davios, Olive Garden, Five Guys, Red Robin, Twenty8, Studio 3, Tavolino's - (Love this place) There's even a Godiva Chocolate

I think I will hit up all of those. Thanks..

jk tavolino's thats italian right? My boyfriends brother said that place was really good