questions for the ladies again...regarding workout apparel

Options
2»

Replies

• Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain (hey - kinda literally!)...

I wear a cupped sports bra that fits well - almost tightly (e.g. 34DD) and then I wear a half top/sports bra (the kind that doesn't have molded or seperated cups) ontop as well - in again a very firm fit (e.g. size Small or X-small). The second bra is the kind of flattening - uniboob type bra, but I personally find this to be the only way to do it without bounce. "The girls" wont look good while you exercise (think pancake) but I believe that compression really is the only way to reduce jiggle - in my experience! This method even worked for running while I was nursing my baby (that was fright night time - 36F).

36F???? GAAAA.......

your poor back!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain (hey - kinda literally!)...

I wear a cupped sports bra that fits well - almost tightly (e.g. 34DD) and then I wear a half top/sports bra (the kind that doesn't have molded or seperated cups) ontop as well - in again a very firm fit (e.g. size Small or X-small). The second bra is the kind of flattening - uniboob type bra, but I personally find this to be the only way to do it without bounce. "The girls" wont look good while you exercise (think pancake) but I believe that compression really is the only way to reduce jiggle - in my experience! This method even worked for running while I was nursing my baby (that was fright night time - 36F).

36F???? GAAAA.......

your poor back!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Oh Manda - I look back at pictures and it's not good - they looked like torpedos!!! I always dreamed of being a perfect perky and firm 34B, and it's just not in the cards for me!!
    :ohwell:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Can someone please throw a cup my way please!:grumble:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

Your cups look perfectly full as is!!! That top in your pic fits great! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Your cups look perfectly full as is!!! That top in your pic fits great! :flowerforyou:
    That top is padded:laugh: :indifferent:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Sport tek makes a nice sports bra , no jigglin
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Ladies, PLEASE buy an ENELL bra. You can get it at titlenine.com

It changed my life.

It's kinda expensive, and so hideously ugly you would never let your husband, boyfriend, or anyone you would ever hope to want to have sex with you ever again see you in it, but it does the job.

It's the bra that Oprah wore when she ran her marathon. Your girls will not move an INCH, I promise. One time I saw some footage of women running that had been slowed down and it showed how much everything bounces (including skin on your face, etc) and it freaked me out!!!! Now I will NOT work out for any amount of time without this bra.

You have to lie on your back to put it on, and just sort of keep hooking up the clasps and tucking in your boobs at the same time.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: oh wow you lovelies!!!
    thanks so much for all the great tips and so good to know I'm not alone LOL....

hugs and I thinks its time to go shopping!:wink:
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

It changed my life.

It's kinda expensive, and so hideously ugly you would never let your husband, boyfriend, or anyone you would ever hope to want to have sex with you ever again see you in it, but it does the job.

It's the bra that Oprah wore when she ran her marathon. Your girls will not move an INCH, I promise. One time I saw some footage of women running that had been slowed down and it showed how much everything bounces (including skin on your face, etc) and it freaked me out!!!! Now I will NOT work out for any amount of time without this bra.

You have to lie on your back to put it on, and just sort of keep hooking up the clasps and tucking in your boobs at the same time.
    Wow, sounds like a workout just to put the darn thing on.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options

It changed my life.

Wow, sounds like a workout just to put the darn thing on.

and worth every hook, trust me. :tongue:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I got my at Khols and they are Champion bras. Great support. I wear a 40DD and breastfed 2 kids each over a year. Support is a biggy here. They work great. No double bra for running.
    good luck finding a bra Ali:flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

I would gladly throw you 2 cups for good measure :laugh:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    underarmor makes one. It is reversable also and I use that kinda "Pocket" to put in the cellie. It keeps the bounce down.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I used to have HUGE ones i mean really big breasts when I was heavier, and It disappeared but thankfully I still have some!!! But what I do when I want an even bigger boost is I have the inserts, I got knock offs at wally world(they have the expensive at victorias secret. No one will ever know!!!!