Summer Time

Options
Ok i was here last year and lost 2 stone :happy: however both my mum and my grandmother became ill and started to care for them and i relapsed and put it all back on... looking back i see this was an excuse, it was no ones fault but my own. I could of found the time to eat properly and i shouldnt of let depression and death get to me (my gran sadly passed away) but i did.

However now im back and more determined then ever, i have 2 things to get ready for.. 1) The Race for Life in June, i did it last year and could only walk it, this year i am determined to run and make my grandparents proud of me. 2) Im going on a girly weekend away in July and all my friends are so pretty and confident that i want to be one of them. I also want to be able to put on a bikini and feel happy about whats in the mirror.

Sorry for going on, but i feel that sometimes you have to admit the problems and goals before you can overcome the difficulty and be true to yourself. Thanks for reading :smile:

Replies

• lradloff
    lradloff Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss and your difficult battles with family illness. I'm sorry to hear that your grandmother passed. It definitely is hard to cope with things like that. I hope that all goes well for you and you can reach your goals! You can do it! Good luck!!