so proud of my son

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I just got a call from my son Austin's teacher, and they will be awarding him next week with the most improved student of the year award. Last year he went through hell, being bullied and stuff like that, so I am extremely proud that he has risen above all that he suffered last year! Sorry just had to brag, I can't brag to anyone here yet, because they want it to be a surprise so I can't let it leak lol!!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I just got a call from my son Austin's teacher, and they will be awarding him next week with the most improved student of the year award. Last year he went through hell, being bullied and stuff like that, so I am extremely proud that he has risen above all that he suffered last year! Sorry just had to brag, I can't brag to anyone here yet, because they want it to be a surprise so I can't let it leak lol!!!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That had to feel so great! Does he know that he is getting it or will it be a surprise. That is just so great for him! You go ahead and brag it up!!! :happy:
  • amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    that is AWESOME!! Yay for your boy!!! :happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwww Penny...that's really wonderful girl!!! big high five to your little man!

hugs to the momma too! lol
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yippeeee!!!!!! That's awesome! Brag away! I love it when the underdog wins! Great job to your son for being such a strong guy, It says alot about him and his parents. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Oh hun that's AWESOME! He will be so proud of himself. My step son Damian recieve the "most improved" award at his grade 8 grad. He's now going into grade 10 and still showing it off, he has it up on his wall. He has adhd and odd, so for him to get the award was a proud moment for his father and I as parents as well. Make ya think " Hot Damn maybe I DID do something right , lol :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Well that is wonderful! Brag on proud mom! Give your son lots of extra hugs. What a great accomplishment that is. :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    be proud!!!!! I am happy!!! congrats to him and you for bein a great mom!!!!