Exercise & How Long

Options
HI, I was wondering if their was a special time to exercise or can you do it any time of day. Also how long are you suppose to exercise to burn body fat?

Replies

• DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I think that it should be when you can fit it in....That's what I need to do :)
  • Kimmerz1
    Kimmerz1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Anytime you can fit it in, but if it's possible to do a bit in the morning, that gets your metabolism rev-ing for the rest of the day. I find that if I can make myself get up and do it, I have energy for the rest of the day and even have energy to exercise again after work. Good luck!
  • Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I tend to find that an hour of exercise a day keeps me going however not everyone can fit this into their schedule. Therefore it is up to you, just try and work it up to at least 45 min a day and u will be thankful for it :)
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    A minimum of 20 minutes of sustained raised HR is necessary to start burning fat. Anything over that is what you want to aim for at one time. For me, fasted cardio is what burns the fat best. If I run later in the day, no matter how much, I just maintain.