Hello from Winnipeg!

Options
Just wanted to say a quick hello, :smile: .....I am happy to have found this website and wish us all SUCCESS!:drinker:

Jennifer

Replies

• JennyCam
    Options
    Just wanted to say a quick hello, :smile: .....I am happy to have found this website and wish us all SUCCESS!:drinker:

Jennifer
  • JennyCam
    Options

Jennifer
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I wish you all the success as well. It is good to have you here.

Eve
    :flowerforyou:
  • JennyCam
    Options
    Thank you...Funny thing..I was just reading your weight posts and I am encouraged!...you are doing well. If you dont mind me asking?....what is your routine?

Jen
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Thank you...Funny thing..I was just reading your weight posts and I am encouraged!...you are doing well. If you dont mind me asking?....what is your routine?

Jen

Actually I lack a good routine. I work at a school and most days by the time I get home I have 4 -5 miles logged onto my pedometer. I try to walk on a treadmill a few times a week but sometimes it is difficult with 3 kids. I have begun doing crunches and different types of lunges.

Most importantly it is what and how I prepare my foods I think. I have a hard time eating salad everyday. But I do eat salads several times a week. I choose to saute vegetables and eat alot of frozen vegetables. I have been following the high fiber diet loosely. I am not a big meat eater but I do eat it in moderation. Due to allergies I keep most breads and dairy products to a minimum. I eat yogurt and cheese nearly everyday. Since I don't drink milk it is important for me to get the calcium.

I drink probably 8-10 cups of water. Sometimes I put lime juice in it. I do enjoy tea. I rarely drink soda.

One thing I think is important to your success no matter what your plan consists of is planning. Plan what your meals are going to be. Even if it is a lose plan you have an idea of how to go about making it simple to follow. Don't be afraid to ask questions and explore new foods you have previously not tried. You might be surprised.

Eve
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jen, Best of luck to you!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! Welcome from another fellow Canadian! :happy:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hello Canadians! I was born in London, Ontario! Live in the states now, but still a citizen! It's nice to be reminded of home!
  • traumarn
    traumarn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    welcome and goog luck:flowerforyou:
  • JennyCam
    Options
    Thank You....Appreciate that..

Jen