Looking for friend support!

Options
Hi everyone! started this week and looking for friend support to keep motivated when I have my fall off days, if you want to connect please do!
This is my first time tracking what I eat and logging exercise, it's one of my 'what I plan to do differently this time" ....if we do the same thing over and over again, how do we expect change! Love this site so far, just trying to get involved!

Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome it gets better....Everyone so nice and helpful..good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • MeggieBoo85
    Options
    I just started this week too!!!! I would love to be a part of your friend support!
  • kerenard
    Options
    Im starting this week too! good luck to you guys! We can all support each other
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm sure you'll find this place helpful in your weight loss and tracking goals; I had the hardest time until I came here. These boards are great for motivation and support! I'll add you :)
  • marialy21
    marialy21 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started MFP last year, got to my goal weight of 136lbs and have maintained 135 for several months, I've decided to push myself and go for 126! I'd love some support and love giving it as well! There are so many minute things that we can do to be successful!
  • maemae16
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new too and I need some support. no friends on here. I'm trying to understand this site. I just know how to long my intake in.
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Welcome. U will love this site everyone is so friendly and helpful.
  • mommamo5
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I will be glad to help motivate you=)
  • chyleki
    Options
    Welcome :) Everyone seems great! I am a newbie too!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I will add you as a friend...its great to have the support!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you do great! Feel free to add me as well. Always nice to have someone else local in my friend list!
  • kpurvis21
    kpurvis21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I am hoping this tracking approach makes a difference this time. Good luck to everyone.
  • father5
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I have been on here for a little over a month and it has been great. Add me if you like, in fact I need friends as well since I have gotten to a point where the weight is getting a little more difficult to take off. If you can be discipline to keep track of your food intake and exercise on this site you should have no problem.
  • jakegarrison1
    Options
    Don't ever give up, even if at first you get discourage. The key is exercise. I have seen been exercising and dieting for the past 50 days and I have seen nothing but positive results. My skin is clearing up, I have went from a 36- a 32 in pants, my muscles are becoming more developed, and I just feel better about life and myself. Keep up the good work and keep pushing through, it will be worth it in the end.
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    My first week too. I love this site and the droid app to go with it. Anyone looking for that support or push add me too
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm in for motivation, welcome
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and add me as a friend - the more the merrier! This is an awesome site!
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You'll find this site and the phone app are really helpful! I've been going for about a month now and it's been great!
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day and i would love to be ur MFP pal....:flowerforyou:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :)