My pants fell down today!

Options
2»

Replies

• kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I've been there done that! LOL Mine did it while I was working out... thank goodness I work out at home!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Pants on the ground - pants on the ground. Lookin like a fool wit your pants on the ground.....
    Made me think about that American Idol guy a season or 2 ago.... Congratulations!!

I love that your pants fell down. And, I love this American Idol flashback. funny.
  • Liblil7
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the good work!
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am with you! My goal right now is to have my pants fit without the muffin top!
  • lexcelsior
    lexcelsior Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What? No before-and-after shots? ;)
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the day when my pants fall down...well, hopefully not in public, but still....LOL!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I've noticed my pumps getting bigger. Now I'm going to have to go buy new shoes.....oh darn. LOL!
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how pants falling down makes you feel. I was able to get in a pair of old jeans today. They stuck like glue, but I managed to pull it off! I actual felt "normal".

Congratulations on your pants falling off!
  • superdre
    superdre Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Such a good feeling to be shrinking your pants sizes... that's a great problem to have! Same thing is happening to me too, I now have to buy all new jeans.. as they are all too big. :-) Keep up the good work!
  • patch1964
    Options
    Made me laugh!
    I have the same problem.
    I've had to pull the belt so far my trousers rouche up round the waist and the end of the belt reaches my bum cleavage!
    Maybe I should just buy new trousers??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!