New and Needing Encouragment

Options
I am looking for Buddies to offer a bit of advice and encouragment. I am striving to be healthier and stronger. I lack self-confidence in pursuing a sleeker body.

Replies

• eteezie
    eteezie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am looking for Buddies to offer a bit of advice and encouragment. I am striving to be healthier and stronger. I lack self-confidence in pursuing a sleeker body.

Don't doubt yourself. You can do it! If you want it bad enough, you've got to go out and get it. Use everything you've got to reach your destiny. It can be delayed, but never denied. If you don't believe in the final goal, start with believing in the journey. You're in it today, and that's all you have to worry about for now. Let tomorrow worry about itself.

Happy Wellness to you!
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    Listen you took the first step so you should be proud of yourself for doing that lots of women (men too) don't even do that. You can do this we all can. It just takes baby steps. Start logging calories get comfortable with that then start adding in excercise. Make sure you are picking the healthiest thing you can to fuel your body. you can stay under eating processed food all day but it's not the best why to do it. I'm really bad at waiting for anything and with this is driving me crazy cause it's not an instant fix. But I'm feeling heathier and although the lbs are "melting off yet" i can see the inches going and am proud for that. Feel free to add me as a friend. You can and will do this. Stay strong and stick with it. The great wall wasn't built overnight.
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome and sent you a friend request if you would like to accept it:flowerforyou:
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom too and know how hard it is to put yourself first. Send me a friend request and I'd be happy to accept. This is a really great site.
  • geminisam
    Options
    I like many people have tried and failed to lose weight so many times before,weather it was going it alone or going to a slimming club.I would start the diet and then give up after a week because i'd had enough,but this year i decided enough was enough and i would lose the weight.I stumbled across this site by accident and im so very pleased i did.I cant believe how easy this is,so much easier than anything ive done before,im on week 4 now have lost 9lbs and have got some good friends on here for when times get hard and i need some words of encouragement and a nudge back in the right direction.So please if i can do this so can you we are all here for each other and are all in the same boat so i will send you a friend request and feel free to accept if you wish to.Good luck with your journey on MFP and you can do this.:smile:
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    You may lack the self confidence now but you'll be amazed at what you can do. You are a powerful woman. Good luck, you can do it.