Hi All~

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forum and would love to make some friends so we can share tips and tricks. I need motivation so I am really looking into the forums more than just trying to do it on my own.

I am starting to exercise daily and ya know what? I don't know why I hated it so much HAHA

It is the healthy eating that I have an issue with :( So hopefully with everyone's input it will come easier.

Replies

• Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • chyleki
    Options
    I would also like to add that I am sick of the yo yo diets and doing things that are unhealthy...I have tried everything from
    Atkins~ lost 47lbs and gained back about 50
    Slim Fast~ yuck
    Weight Watchers- it was ok but I hated figuring out points of everything
    Low Carb/High Protein~ my cholesterol spiked- not good

Now I think it is easier to start counting calories and my fat intake, I love the MFP iPhone application, it makes it SO EASY
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend :) the more friends you have, the more support you will get. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    I would also like to add that I am sick of the yo yo diets and doing things that are unhealthy...I have tried everything from
    Atkins~ lost 47lbs and gained back about 50
    Slim Fast~ yuck
    Weight Watchers- it was ok but I hated figuring out points of everything
    Low Carb/High Protein~ my cholesterol spiked- not good

Now I think it is easier to start counting calories and my fat intake, I love the MFP iPhone application, it makes it SO EASY

I always thought counting calories would be too time consuming, but wow was I ever wrong! Its the BEST thing I have ever done. I have never been able to stick to any weight loss program but this I can do and I love it!!
  • chyleki
    Options
    Yeah i feel calorie counting is a lot easier than finding how many points certain foods are...it's my laziness kicking in HA
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    The phone app makes it really to keep up with, so just stick with and and I promise it will work! Good luck!
  • Gem1809
    Gem1809 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all i am new too and wanting to lose weight before i get married next june and keep it off this time . . . . So hoping for aome motivation here! Wish me luck!!