He's going to pop the question!!!

Options
Things have been weird around my house lately. My boyfriend has been having strange conversations with his parents. You know, the ones were you can tell someone is talking about you. It turns out that he is planning a trip home to pick up a diamond that belonged to his grandmother. He kinda had to tell me. He wants to have a ring before he pops the question.

I'm so excited!! He leaves in July. I know he is going to wait for that perfect, romantic moment. He didn't want to tell me his plans, but since the trip requires him to leave me for a weekend--he had too.

I now have a new fitness goal-one day, i will be a bride.:blushing:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    Things have been weird around my house lately. My boyfriend has been having strange conversations with his parents. You know, the ones were you can tell someone is talking about you. It turns out that he is planning a trip home to pick up a diamond that belonged to his grandmother. He kinda had to tell me. He wants to have a ring before he pops the question.

I'm so excited!! He leaves in July. I know he is going to wait for that perfect, romantic moment. He didn't want to tell me his plans, but since the trip requires him to leave me for a weekend--he had too.

I now have a new fitness goal-one day, i will be a bride.:blushing:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    awwwhhh congrats!!:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Aawww..how sweet! :heart:

Good luck to you!! :drinker:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!
    OMGOSH!
    An early congrats is in order.... it's so exciting!
    I just adore the idea about having his grandmother's ring :love:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    party0003.gifReally happy for you......Congratulations:drinker:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful news! Congrats!

:flowerforyou:
  • damselfly25
    Options
    Yay....must be love!Congrats:love:
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou: I am sure you will make an amazing bride. I need to lose about 44 more lbs until I will be the bride I want to be!!! Keep in touch and let me know how it is going. I live in Katy, not to far...

Heatther

35535.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • chimpoco
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! I just read everyone's comments and I'm giddy!! Thank you!!
  • chimpoco
    Options
    We talked about getting married on a cruise or on an island. You'll have to let me know how it goes.

Your big day is coming!!! You will be beautiful. I love your dress selection.

Katy!! That's awesome!! We are so close!!

Congrats!! :flowerforyou: I am sure you will make an amazing bride. I need to lose about 44 more lbs until I will be the bride I want to be!!! Keep in touch and let me know how it is going. I live in Katy, not to far...

Heatther
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That's exciting! Congratulations!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!

You will be a GORGEOUS bride at any weight, but think of how great you will feel in your dress with those last 10 gone!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's so exciting! Congratulations!
  • upnorth
    upnorth Posts: 5
    Options
    congrats!!! i just got engaged 2 weeks ago...on a surprise trip for my birthday!!!!
    now i too have a reason to keep on "fitness pal"ing....
    enjoy the moment....and the many moments to come in the future!!!!
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    awww congratulations!!!!

:love: :love: :love:
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! I just got engaged on Sunday! and it was the same scenerio - I knew he was going to ask but didn't know when. It was still very special. We are also thinking of an island wedding. We should start up a Wedding Challenge or something...I may only have 3 months to reach my goal, or 10! :happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    aw sooo sweet!!!
    best to you both hon!!!

hugs!:flowerforyou:
    ali
  • Hopeful4757
    Hopeful4757 Posts: 138
    Options
    I just got engaged three weeks ago and am trying VERY hard to lose a lot of weight by next March. I have been working out like crazy and trying to really tone up because I feel very behind. We should work together as future brides. :happy:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting! Congratulations!
    Enjoy every moment.
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)