Calorie Cycling, how do I do it??

Options
Please does anyone really know how to do Calorie Cycling??? Who has done it and knows how it works??? Please help. My weight loss has got stuck and I wanna loose my last few pounds and get to my goal.

Replies

• bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with it, but someone told me recently. Look under the search button at the top and put cal cycle or zig zag.Good Luck
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I would try eating all your exercise calories.
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've tried eating all my exercise cals before and got fatter... My life apart from exercise is pretty non moving
  • jenlen65
    jenlen65 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've read about this because I was interested too. It involves "tricking" your metabolism. If you eat less cals one day and more the next, your metabolism is supposed to really kick in. I've been afraid to try it though. I've been on here now for 40 straight days and I just can't seem to make my myself really overeat now!! Good luck if you try it and let us know how it goes!!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    THis is the site I used to help me figure out a good starting point. Its not a perfect site, but it did a lot of the math for me :)

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm

Enter in your stats (height, weight, etc) and it will give you a zig zag plan when you click on "7 Day Zig Zag Plan".