Upset

Options
I've had a rough past few hours for sure. I need to know people give a damn about me.

Replies

• Phoenyxtears
    Options
    Aww *hug!* Things will get better!!! Everyone has a rough patch, and you'll work though it. I give a damn!
  • Kellysue32
    Options
    Sorry you have had a rough day :( You came to the right place though,...everyone here is so supportive and amazing! Sending good thoughts your way!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    ((hugs))
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    sorry it's been rough. we're all here for ya. (hugs)
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear things are rough! Tomorrow's another day and one step closer to reaching your goals. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
  • AshleyyyB
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    I love you man.

(sounds like a good name for a movie)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you and I give a damn! :smile:

Also, this is a quote I have on my profile and it helps me keep going when things are effed up in my life....

"No matter how bad things get, you've got to go on living, even if it kills you."
    --Sholem Aleichem
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    (hug) pick urself up and dust yourself off
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Sorry your having a rough day, hope it turns around for you and you have a great weekend!!!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hugs! Hope you have a better day tomorrow :)
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    we're all here for you. tomorrow will be better. **hugs**
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I had that day yesterday...and my MFPeeps were so there for me. We're here for you too! Tomorrow will be better - keep on keepin' on and know that there are people that care.
  • Fitzpoppa
    Options
    Everyone has um brother. Its the strong ones like you that move forward to tomorrow and have a awesome day.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Sometimes we have days like that... but hey we are all here for you!

Tomorrow will be a better day, chin up... okay! I do care... we are all in this together.
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Yo man everything in life happens for a reason we all have rough spots for sure just look towards tomorrow it will be better than today. We all care about my friend
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I give a damn. When you've hit the bottom, there's no where to go but up, so keep on!
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    "this too shall pass"

i hope you're doing okay, and tomorrow is a bright new day for you!
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Some days are crappy- some days are good. You have to go through both. But there ARE people here who are GOOD people and who will be there for you> Hang in there!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    "this too shall pass"

i hope you're doing okay, and tomorrow is a bright new day for you!

One of my favorites quotes and so true....and this too shall pass. BIG hugs to you :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: