Over calories and craving a pizza

Options
Ok so I'm already over my 1200 calorie limit by 500 and I'm craving a pizza! Since today is my rest day for exercise, I don't have those extra calories to eat and I find it hard to stay around 1200. Since I'm already over, I just feel like blowing it even more! I'm pretty good about being around 1200 calories and always eat my exercise calories too. I find it hard though on days when I don't exercise. I think I'm just going to do push ups, sit ups, ab work, and some other stuff in the living room to burn some calories.

I just want a pizza though!

Replies

• Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    If you can limit yourself to one piece...go for it. Sometimes you need to give in to your cravings so you don't overeat everything else in the house. Get back on the horse tomorrow. We also need to vary our calories from time to time to rev up metabolism. Good luck!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    What is your loss goal at? If it's not at 1/2 lb per week, that's probably where it should be, since you're already pretty lean. And that would give you a little more room to not feel so restricted, especially on non-exercise days.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    Hey Molly, I have days like your having too, so you are not alone at all :) Did you do some exercise in the livingroom? Sometimes if I do something like that I feel better and not really craving much after. You could always enjoy pizza tomorrow :) But hey, if ya do settle for the pizza tonight just get back on track tomorrow. It happens :)
  • Rdlm1001
    Rdlm1001 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ask yourself what your motivation for the pizza is and picture how you will feel tomorrow morning when you wake up and think about eating the pizza. If you can clear both of those and feel good, go for it. If not, don't do it. It's just pizza. I am struggling right now too. Keep thinking how I will feel tomorrow... I know you are already 500 over, but 1 piece of pizza will put you 300 over and really who can stop at 1 piece....Quickly you could land 1000 over. You don't want that.