workout dvds?

Options
which ones work best? like help you lose weight and inches? :) and i dont want to lose weight but have a saggy stomach, so what dvds help to give a flat stomach:)

Replies

• snazzycee
    snazzycee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Jillian. Michaels' DVD !
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I second that! Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and no more trouble zones (one is 25 minutes, one is an hour!)
  • montanamade68
    montanamade68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Zumba is great and fun, also Turbo Jam!!! Good luck!!!
  • sandas
    Options
    I love Cathe Friedrich DVDs, especially the Gym Style series for strength training.
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Any of the Jari Love Ripped dvds. They are great! I lost much of my weight a while back working out to these dvds. I was very toned.
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Jari Love's Get Ripped dvds are awesome! I also love Jillian's workouts too. Have you tried her 6 Week 6 Pack? It's tough!
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Buy any that you'll stick with! www.collagevideo.com is an awesome site that lets you read ratings from people who've done the videos and also has video clips. Netflix also has workout videos, if you want to try some.

I love Cathe Friedrich (really tough!), Jillian Michaels, Tamilee Webb, and Turbo Jam.
  • shellybelly8822
    Options
    I use turbo jam, all five DVDs.I find it to be amazing and effective. I have lost 45 lbs since October 2010 by using turbo jam 5-6 times a week. I love the way it has already changed my body. I can run long longer and my muscles are strongest ever.