Does everyone else pee 13+ times a day?

Options
2»

Replies

• peteyTwang
    Options
    Yep, but if you keep drinking that much water on a daily basis, eventually your body will adjust, allowing you to "go" less frequently!
    When? :noway: 3 years later i'm still waiting for that to happen :bigsmile:
  • Caprirenee925
    Options
    It gets better, as another poster said - your body will adjust. When I first started pushing 8-10 glasses a day I was peeing every 20 minutes... literally and getting up 2-3 times a night. Now I can chug 2 glasses before bedtime and make it all night without getting up but my bladder is a GREAT alarm clock. I probably pee about 5 times a day now instead of 20.

Thank god It stops eventually, haha i've never even had kids and i was wondering if this is what the pregnancy peeing feels like! haha I hope mine get's used to the system pretty soon
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I pee just about every hour - full bladder. I like to take a walk during my lunch hour and I cannot walk more than that or I have to take a pit stop. Yes, it is annoying, but I too feel like all the fat and toxins that have built up in my system over the years are being flushed out. Good riddance I say and it is worth getting up at 2 or 3 times during the night and running 'literally' to the bathroom constantly.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Over that pass couple of days I've been drinking at least 128 oz of water and I'm like a open faucet at night. During the day I'm good. At night its like someone left the flood gate wide open. :ohwell:
  • Awineburg
    Options
    Crap... I gotta pee now!
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Not 13 times, but quite a bit, and always in the middle of the night.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I know I go a lot, but never counted.
    Wonder how long before someone suggests a ticker for that?!?!
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Over that pass couple of days I've been drinking at least 128 oz of water and I'm like a open faucet at night. During the day I'm good. At night its like someone left the flood gate wide open. :ohwell:

Me too .... I drink 10 to 12 glasses of water a day and while Im working and moving I probably go 2 or 3 times but once I get home sit down and relax then fall asleep Im up every 30 to 45 minutes to use the bathroom .... :cry: ... never get 8 hours of undisturbed sleep ....
  • NuclearGirl
    Options
    I can't believe we are actually discussing how often we pee - brought a smile to my face this morning (as did the fact that I weighed in and lost another 2lbs). :happy:

I've always been one to pee an awful lot - now it's so much worse. I'm having to watch my fluids if I know I won't be close to a toilet for any length of time! Always get up in the night - at least twice! (and no I'm not diabetic)
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Probably, but what about the pee:poo ratio? :-)
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    If you have concerns, you should see your doctor. For me, all the extra pee turned out to be diabetes.
  • Kudzu
    Kudzu Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yep, but if you keep drinking that much water on a daily basis, eventually your body will adjust, allowing you to "go" less frequently!
    When? :noway: 3 years later i'm still waiting for that to happen :bigsmile:

Yeah, WHEN is this going to happen!!! I am a big water drinker too, and I go constantly....It's a joke with my family, friends and coworkers---I know where all the bathrooms are in any given store anywhere! It's real fun to take a trip with me...... :noway:
  • PanicAtTheBuffet
    Options
    Here is my one big advantage to being a sleepwalker. I pee a couple times a night and I never have to wake-up. (I know what you're thinking and nope, no mishaps so far) :drinker:
  • imperfectlyhere
    Options
    yes....and with my job its hard and sometimes I even have to not drink because idon't always have access to a bathroom!