Luna Bars

Options
I am addicted to Luna Bars. Everywhere seems to carry Lemonzest which I love, Nutz over chocolate that I don't like, I can find singles of some others at Fresh& Easy, Chocolate peppermint stick in a box at Target, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a store that carries a wide variety of flavors in boxes so it's cheaper? Thanks! :)

Replies

• wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Even though I have family in Mesa, I'm not terribly familiar with the Chandler area unfortunately. But I've had good luck finding huge varieties at Whole Foods and Sprouts. I've heard about stores called Fresh and Easy that also carry them (along with other bar brands). Trader Joe's has an okay selection, not huge, but bigger than Target or my local grocery store.

Hope this helps!
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Wal*Mart carries some, but Albertson's usually has a fairly good selection by the box.
  • slowe2523
    Options
    I don't know if you have a Walmart in your area, but I always see tons of variety at mine. I too love the luna bars, and at a time ate them, but I am currently doing a modified version of Atkins...and those have too many carbs for me. :) But they are good. See if you have a walmart or maybe even a nutritional store in your area.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Well I know H-E-B's are only in Texas but they by far carry the most I have ever seen of a huge variety! I found my favorite and new addiction iced oatmeal raisin and they very cheap! Sorry if this is no help :/
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Bj's has them..
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    my stop and shop has tons! great flavors...discount boxes.
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yes my walmart only carries lemonzest in boxes or mini multi pack or singles of like 2-3 flavors... it's lame.

Don't think we have any of those other stores, such a bummer. Guess I'll be ordering a bunch online and just stocking up! lol TY all!
  • jay53
    jay53 Posts: 5
    Options
    Try The Vitamin Shoppe and Amazon.
  • nanaxsfive
    Options
    I love luna bars too....Trader Joe's has a good selection!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Sam's or Costco?