New Guy

Options
Hello everyone. I look forward to using this site and sharing my ups and downs with like-minded folks. I'm currently at 370lbs at 5'11 in height so you can see I have a long road ahead. I just hope I can truly make this change and for once in my life be a healthy person.

Replies

• marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Hi, you can do it!! everyone is so helpfull here, stay with us! and good luck :smile:
  • chuckanderson
    Options
    For sure man. If you want to add me and get a general idea of what your day should look like feel free.

I'm warning you now, you're going to have to lose a lot of the foods you love. After 2-3 weeks you'll forget about it but it's tough :)
  • daniemoore11
    daniemoore11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it !!!
  • TreyTLH
    TreyTLH Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jason. You can do it, we are here for support.

Trey
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hi Jason and welcome. You can do it! This is a great site.
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Good luck man!! You'll find a lot of great support and information here! Power through the tough time and I know you'll do great. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Welcome to MFP!
  • jclji4
    jclji4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good luck....there is lots of support here. Welcome...
  • Denise6914
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this. Everyone here is so wonderful and helpful.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We are glad to have you:) Good luck and if you have any questions or just need to vent, feel free to message:) You're gonna love it here!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    hi jason!

:-)
  • ayerK005
    Options
    I'm new too! And it's a great program so far!
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Good luck,wishing you success with your goals.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!

You can do this if you keep your head in the game, so to speak. It's ultimately your choice and we're all here to help you.
    Personally, I'm of the beliefs, you don't have to give up anything. If you want to have a "clean eating" lifestyle, great. I choose to have a healthy & realistic lifestyle for myself. What do I mean? You don't have to give up anything!! You can eat the things you love. You just need to determine how much you can eat to fit into the numbers.

Feel free to add me if you want. I'm always willing to help where I can. :)
  • Juicyyy
    Juicyyy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! It is a great site and support system. I am pretty new too, but if you want some encouragement and daily motivation feel free to add me as a friend. You can do it!!!!
  • cbreen90
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I'm new here too but have quickly learned that this is an amazing place for support, motivation, and help with tracking. Best wishes and never give up - you can do it! :)
  • NlKKA
    NlKKA Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :happy:
  • LDRAE
    LDRAE Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! You can do this! I have been struggling with my weight for awhile now too, and I joined this site a couple weeks ago. The support of everyone on here is really helping me and I think it will help you too. So, welcome and I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have in the short time I have been here. Change is hard for all of us - but we are worth it.
  • LDRAE
    LDRAE Posts: 8
    Options
    Oh, I forgot - feel free to add me as a friend. I have a couple of friends on here - not many yet. So, I would welcome you as a friend if you are open to making a new one.
  • davesnow77
    davesnow77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Jason,

Good for you. I just restarted here last week. I did it two years ago and was amazed at how much easier it was to drop some LB's just by being truly aware of what & how much you're eating. (notice I said "easier" not "easy"!) It really does make a difference in your choices. Do your best and don't kick yourself too much on those days when you blow it, just get back on track ASAP. (This site is great for that too.)

Best of luck man! Do it!

Dave
  • davesnow77
    davesnow77 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh and add me as a friend too if you like.
    Dave