Hello - From Merna

Options
Hello Everyone!

I found this amaZing site today and needed some of your threads to read. I wrote my story in my profile, so take a peak! I KNOW I can do this and already started. However, I do know how important having support from like minded people during this journey.

I have my home for sale too and then when I sell it I am moving to SW Florida from Iowa. I want my weight loss to be finished by this time.. I need to sell my acreage first, so I am not sure when this will happen.

I look forward to supporting you too! I work from home and working on my Masters degree as well, so I may be checking in daily here for support and giving to others too.

Merna

Replies

• Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family. Glad you could make it. This is an awesome site and you'll get lots of support here. Best wishes on your new journey to a healthier "lifestyle".
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Welcome---good luck!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You have definitely stumbled upon a gold mine!! This site is wonderful.
  • MernaDea
    Options
    Wooow Ladies! Thanks soo much~ I weighed in this morning and only lost half a pound and it freeeaked me out. I set a search on site and found these forums....lead me to y'all!

Look forward to taking this journey together!

Merna
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Hello Merna and welcome. You'll get lots of support to help you reach your goal. We're all here for the same reason so good luck on your journey!
  • MernaDea
    Options
    Thanks Katy! I have a question for anyone here. I am reading through the free software to track everything! (I usually do all the math on my own etc.) Incredible tools!

The calculator is actually giving me more calories than my norm of 1350 a day (I alternate 1200 & 1500 - avg 1350 per day) Should I eat more than with the days I exercise? That makes me nervous...BUT, this past week I only lost a half a pound and it Freeaked me out, which led me to find you all on Google for support. (so that low loss is still GREAT to me ) ;)
  • MernaDea
    Options
    I found another thread to repost this question too. :flowerforyou:
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome Merna, I have only been on for about 5 days but its a great place. The people here really want to help so the support you need is here. Well good luck to you & can't wait to see your results. Stace:drinker:
  • MernaDea
    Options
    Ditto Stacy! Let's do this together~