How is everyone tonight??

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Hope you had a lovely June 19th! :)

I saw Blues Traveler at a free concert!! Yes indeedy!! Didn't get to see a LOT of them by the time THEY took the stage but it was still nice.....outside in the town green!

And I resisted the best greasy meal around here! It's at a place called Garden Catering and it's called The Highschool Special! Basically chicken fingers and fries all in the same bag with this special seasoning on it!! Shaken around! And with dipping sauces! Talk about YUM!! But, I just drank my water and having a healthier dinner here.

Anyway, :heart: to all!

-Tami

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Hope you had a lovely June 19th! :)

I saw Blues Traveler at a free concert!! Yes indeedy!! Didn't get to see a LOT of them by the time THEY took the stage but it was still nice.....outside in the town green!

And I resisted the best greasy meal around here! It's at a place called Garden Catering and it's called The Highschool Special! Basically chicken fingers and fries all in the same bag with this special seasoning on it!! Shaken around! And with dipping sauces! Talk about YUM!! But, I just drank my water and having a healthier dinner here.

Anyway, :heart: to all!

-Tami
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well...

I eked out another mile today (still coming back from my 2 week slack-a-thon), and found myself relishing the fact that I was dripping sweat all down my chest and back... I worked pretty hard to get that one stupid mile out.. ha ha... then I came back in, with a craving for something sweet... had the pecan pie IN HAND... and put it back in favor of fresh strawberries and a quartered orange... can you tell I'm proud of myself? Sheesh.. it's the small victories that keep me going..
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    I'm doing alright. Just got the kids in bed so been tidying the house and doing up the dishes. Just sat down with a Mike's Light Hard Lemonade. I usually drink like once a year, litterally lol, hubby's xmas party. So this is the only drink Ive had since Nov. and probably wont have another til then. Im a paranoid momma , don't like drinkin around my kids. My friend bought these and didn't like them because they were "light" lol oh well 100 cals, I can afford it , Im havin it lol. Hope everyone is havin a great night

:heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm doing well...

I eked out another mile today (still coming back from my 2 week slack-a-thon), and found myself relishing the fact that I was dripping sweat all down my chest and back... I worked pretty hard to get that one stupid mile out.. ha ha... then I came back in, with a craving for something sweet... had the pecan pie IN HAND... and put it back in favor of fresh strawberries and a quartered orange... can you tell I'm proud of myself? Sheesh.. it's the small victories that keep me going..

Good for you! Pecan pie sounds niiice...but I LOVE strawberries! :)
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sitting here drinking a nice glass of wine before dinner. Weather is beautiful, kids aren't fighting, life is good!:drinker:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You're day sounds like it was great...
    :smile:

My grandmother is gravely ill in hospital, and I've been at her bedside the past two days... gotta get some sleep... the diet has just been disaterously unhealthy, but I'm going to go easy on myself!
    :ohwell:

Have a good night everyone...
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You're day sounds like it was great...
    :smile:

My grandmother is gravely ill in hospital, and I've been at her bedside the past two days... gotta get some sleep... the diet has just been disaterously unhealthy, but I'm going to go easy on myself!
    :ohwell:

Have a good night everyone...

Sooo sorry to hear that!!! You are all in my prayers. Take care of yourself!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    aww I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother :( Best wishes and prayers for you and your family.

My day was good...Taylor didn't take a single nap all day, but she was really good. I weedwacked my mom's yard..I love weed wacking lol Found a new snack I love, white cheddar rice cakes with reduced fat chive cream cheese..yummo! Also used the chive cream cheese on some rice instead of light butter, it was delicious! Umm...didn't do a whole lot today, Taylor didn't sleep well last night at all, so I was pretty much a zombie lol! I fell asleep sitting up in the chair while she played in the pack and play for a bit. :heart: u guys
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Doing ok. Tried to sleep because I have to work tonight. Only a few hrs. Guess it will be a long night.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your gramma:ohwell:

Yay! I'm glad you went Tiramisu!!!
    How did J.T do?:smile:

My day was pretty good.
    Ran 1.5 miles this morning, walked a mile after dinner with the kids & hubbz.
    I didn't have to cook today.. hubbz took over Yay!:bigsmile:

Tomorrow is his birthday so I'll be his slave... what's new?:noway:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lol jojo! awesome on all that exercise, wtg sweetness! :) Rest up for your slaving duties..lol
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies - you're sweet - stressful time, but thanks for the notes!
    Good night...
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm pooped! :yawn:

I'm thinking of going to bed early tonight, I haven't been sleeping well lately. I might make a Mojito first though, I think I spied a delicious recipe around here somewhere... maybe whip up a batch of the HG Peanut Butter "Fudge".... crap... no pumpkin :grumble:

Hope everyone else is having a nice evening.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    lol jojo! awesome on all that exercise, wtg sweetness! :) Rest up for your slaving duties..lol
    Thanks honey bunz!
    Our jobz are never done... :yawn:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I'm pooped! :yawn:

I'm thinking of going to bed early tonight, I haven't been sleeping well lately. I might make a Mojito first though, I think I spied a delicious recipe around here somewhere... maybe whip up a batch of the HG Peanut Butter "Fudge".... crap... no pumpkin :grumble:

Hope everyone else is having a nice evening.
    Right here!!!!:drinker:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/17286-hg-s-mojito-madness-104-cals
  • TamTastic
    Options

My day was pretty good.

J.T. did really well...we were there for awhile! There were a couple opening acts....so he just had fun playing and dancing! He was making everyone laugh with his dancing. And of course he smiles and waves to everyone.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

My day was pretty good.

J.T. did really well...we were there for awhile! There were a couple opening acts....so he just had fun playing and dancing! He was making everyone laugh with his dancing. And of course he smiles and waves to everyone.
    Aw!!!!
    Now you know he does well in that type of environment... yay!!!!
  • studentRN
    Options

Ooh thanks... I saw that one.. but there was another one, I think it had honey in it...

I'll make it, that is if I can peel my butt of the couch first ... :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I got Nutella!!!
    I got Nutella!!!!
    13.gif
  • studentRN
    Options
    I got Nutella!!!
    I got Nutella!!!!
    13.gif