Kick In The @$$....or just plain HELP.

Options
ok SO I weighed in today first time since November. gained 6lbs....which I think has been cut down some since I've been working out for the last 2 weeks. I have logged in for 20 days in a row...YAY ME. I work out 4 days a week and do cardio and weights...2 days are zumba the other 2 are cardio and weights. I rarely go over my calorie goal......I have NO idea whats up then. On my dang food journal "if every day were like this you'd be ___in 5 weeks" well I swear it's been there and I'm not ___. It's getting to be (pardon my french) a pain in the *kitten*!!!! I'm working so hard and nothing is happening. :( I've gone from working out 0 days a week to working out 2 then 4 days. Do I need to work out harder?? Do I need to eat less?? I"m so STUCK. :(

Replies

• spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    did you weigh yourself 20 or 21 days ago?

I don't think it is fair to yourself to use a weight from before the holidays, and before you were worried about your weight. I knew someone (not me, I swear) that gained 20 pounds in Nov & December...maybe you did as well?
  • katsmeow77
    Options
    Are you logging your workouts? If so you need to eat your exercise calories. You should not be under your calorie goal. If you are eating less than your goal, then your body may be reserving calories. That will not help you lose weight.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    are u eating enough? Maybe u need to eat some of your exercise calories :-)
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other comments, you might need to eat your exercise calories.
  • kesteele
    kesteele Posts: 127
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Spacecase76 I haven't weighed since Nov 24th. If I gained that much I didn't gain inches. I haven't gained any inches...well maybe 1/2 inch on my waist but I've lost 5 in from my waist total.

KatsMeow77 Yes I am logging my workouts....and really I have to eat what I exercise off??? That's a crap ton then. Like thursday I burned 1600 cals ballroom dancing...that's a lot. I can barely eat 1200 cals....I just changed my settings to the "recommended setting" and it says I should eat 1680 cals a day...that seems ridiculous for me.

Angel79202: I thought I was...lol