Back from vacation.

food_junkie
food_junkie Posts: 434
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
So I left to SoCal for 12 days and I am back and..2 lbs gained back. :ohwell: I am bummed because 2 lbs is pretty noticable on me and I was so happy that I had broken my 125 lb curse (I usually plateaued there when I tried to lose weight in the past)..and then I ruined my hard work. Oh well live and learn I guess. On the bright side, the morning weather in California was beautiful so I ran 3 miles every other day! Big goal reached for me there because I haven't been able to run outside for that long without passing out in a loooong time.

Just wanted to post/share because I'm happy to be back using MFP b/c I barely had time to get on the past 12 days!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    So I left to SoCal for 12 days and I am back and..2 lbs gained back. :ohwell: I am bummed because 2 lbs is pretty noticable on me and I was so happy that I had broken my 125 lb curse (I usually plateaued there when I tried to lose weight in the past)..and then I ruined my hard work. Oh well live and learn I guess. On the bright side, the morning weather in California was beautiful so I ran 3 miles every other day! Big goal reached for me there because I haven't been able to run outside for that long without passing out in a loooong time.

Just wanted to post/share because I'm happy to be back using MFP b/c I barely had time to get on the past 12 days!

:flowerforyou:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Don't worry about the 2 lbs, you'll get that back under soon!!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Welcome back sounds like you had a great time. Don't stress to much about those two pounds they should go away within a week. Traveling makes you retain water and such. You'll be fine.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    2 lbs in 12 days isn't bad at all! A lot of it is probably water weight and it'll probably come off pretty quickly.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Yay!!
    Welcome back Anh!!:flowerforyou:
  • mwildmann
    mwildmann Posts: 6
    I travel alot and I never weigh when I first get back. I find that I seem to retain water on travel days, as much as 4 pounds. I think it is because I don't hydrate well while I am traveling:ohwell: Any way my bet is you'll be good as new in a couple of days. Welcome back.
This discussion has been closed.