Worried about my weigh in...

yalisa0424
yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
I am supposed to weigh in on Monday and I am super nervous. For the most part, I have been sticking to a good diet and my workouts have been awesome. However, we did have a snow day, my wedding shower, and tonight is my bachelorette party all in between last weigh in and this one. I skipped the gym yesterday since I worked 16 hours the day before and was super exhausted, this mornong in order to get some rest for tonight, and again tomorrow mornng as I will be staying in a hotel tonight. I hope the extra efforts I have been putting into the workouts will weigh out (no pun intended) the other stuff. I'll keep you posted! :ohwell:

Replies

• I think this weekend you can give yourself a break keep things in perspective and cherish this time in your life. Jjust keep going and don't give up...if you gain weight don't worry..just work harder next week!
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    I think this weekend you can give yourself a break keep things in perspective and cherish this time in your life. Jjust keep going and don't give up...if you gain weight don't worry..just work harder next week!

Thanks for the kind words. I guess you're right. I will just have to work that much harder.
  • i'd say don't worry about it! i think one of the biggest things about losing weight is not being too hard on yourself. you enjoyed yourself during celebrations in the way they should have been enjoyed, AND you worked hard as well. just gotta be proud of the work you did and know it's ok to enjoy yourself on occasion, just as long as you get right back on track. and if the weigh in isn't what you are hoping for, just gotta keep pushing forward and just keep taking it one day at a time :)
This discussion has been closed.