kinect

Options
How do i add in my exercises when I am playing games on the kinect or even doing the biggest loser one

Replies

• SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    The workout games usually tell you how many calories you burned. If you know how many calories it is, you can just add it under any general category (aerobics - general?... circuit - general?) and enter in the amount of calories rather than relying on what MFP gives you. If it's not a workout game, and you don't have an HRM, I have no idea...
  • BrutalSleeper
    Options
    I've been playing Your Shape: Fitness Evolved and using the games calorie counter to calculate the calories burnt and then adding this data as I would for normal exercises. If the exercise is specific for the game (E.g Virtual Smash) I would just add a Personal Exercise.

Ps if your looking for good Kinect fitness games Your Shape: Fitness Evolved has wowed me so far,
  • adhillman01
    Options
    Is Your Shape more cardio or toning? I run for my cardio but would like to do some toning a couple of days per week. I have the Biggest Loser but there seems to be more cardio than I'm looking for. I was thinking of checking out Your Shape.