need to lose 50 pounds!!!!

Options
HI THERE.. WHATS AN APPROPRATE AMOUNT OF CALORIES TO CONSUME DAILY?

Replies

• kwight253
    Options
    HI THERE.. WHATS AN APPROPRATE AMOUNT OF CALORIES TO CONSUME DAILY?
  • babsybaby
    Options
    I just joined a gym and have started a program. I'm 44 and weigh 245. My guy has me on 1650 calories a day, and excercise is around 350 each day. Does that help?
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    there is a wizard on this site, if you go to my home and go through the wizard, it will tell you how many calories you can consume and how much weight you will loose a week if you follow it.

Just click on the My Home tab and click the "Change goals" hyperlink below your image (or where your image would be if you post one.).:smile:
  • kwight253
    Options
    THANK YOU YES!! HAVE YOU LOST ANY WEIGHT YET??
  • babsybaby
    Options
    I will weigh in next Tuesday, and report to all. What is your goal? I'm looking at 60 to lose.
    Let me know if you want any tips that I am picking up from my guy. I've never done the staionary bike where for 3 - 4 minutes, he has me going a lot faster to get the heart rate up, then back down to the lower speed. 3 times in the 30 minutes, including the warm up and cool down. He claims those little bursts really burn the fat.
    b
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Those sprints are really good for training your body to go at a fast rate and to burn fat. Should work well.. good luck!! I do the same thing for jogging when I speed train.