Carbs

Options
I keep going way over on my carb goals each day... any ideas for low/no carb foods?

Replies

• cldb
    cldb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me to. I seem to be eating way over the sugars even without having a sneaky chocolate here and there!
  • Altiv
    Altiv Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm also taking care of my carb intake and I've got great results eating nuts (I love peanuts, so it's no problem for me), other than that, you can try avocados, strawberry, lettuce, tomato or cucumber, non-fat yogurt or you can try eating more meat =)
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    visit this site:
    http://www.goodcarbs.org
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    My favorite low carb, carbs are Melba Toast and Wasa Crackers.

I substitute them for bread. they are super low calorie and low carb. My favorite is open faced meat sandwiches. Super easy to make, and low carb!!

Try them out! THEY ARE GREAT!!
  • rdonald711
    rdonald711 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have gone the past week keeping my carb count under 30 grams each day and my calories under 1000, (I know, I know people but right now it's crunch time for me to drop 20 by April 11th) this isnt usual for me. Anyhoo, I have found that I just stay completely away from anything that could remotely be a carb, because if i do i will go waaaaaaayyy over. I'm naturally a sweet junkie. Just try to satisfy that with something else like cucumber salad or even a fruit low in carbs like raspberries. For the record I have eaten only protein and veggies just to ensure I dont mess up.