On a scale of 1 - 10

Options
How happy are you with your life in general?

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Probably a 3 or 4
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    10!

And I want to see every reply say 10 as well.

If your life isn't what you want it to be, there is only one person who can change that, and that is yourself.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    7.5 - 8 and getting better every day
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    9.99 - There is ALWAYS room for improvement but I try to keep a positive attitude no matter what. What does my little crisis on earth matter? I'm still gonna die and see Jesus some day!
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    i have a husband i love, two beautiful children and very soon my health, if thats not a 10, i dunno what is :happy:
  • yyzdnl
    yyzdnl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    9.5, I need a bigger boat.
  • hippo_hips
    hippo_hips Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    6. And I'm surprised it's so high considering I am only 22 and need to go bankrupt thanks to my parents.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    9.5, I need a bigger boat.

Made me smile. :O)
  • Jason_Hall
    Jason_Hall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    About a 7, but my foot is on the ladder rung and I'm headed up and away.
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    it depends what aspect i need to mark, there are many contributions to life.

overall, maybe, a 7?

work - 7
    relationships with family/friends - 8
    social life - 8
    sex life - 7
    how i feel when i look in a mirror - 4-5
    money - 6
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say around a 9 :), which is amazing for me lol

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Probably like a 12 :happy:
    Oh wait...I don't graduate until June so make that an 11 :smile:
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options

If my hubby wasn't working 4 states away (and therefore living away from home), it would be a solid 9.5. I have off days where I don't feel quite so happy about my life, but I think we all have those days. This is where I'm most of the time!
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    this site is starting to make me think i may be a tad analytical :-/
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I started to say 5-6 because "things aren't great" but then I thought about all I do have. I may be unemployed but I have enough money to live on for several months so I'm not in dire straights. I might be overweight but I'm alive and well. I have family and friends to talk to and I have all that I need to live. So many others don't have anything so I have no reason to complain about my life. After taking all this into consideration, I'd have to give it a 10. :bigsmile:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    this site is starting to make me think i may be a tad analytical :-/

Don't feel badly about that lol...
    I *was* going to answer this question but I find myself incapable of properly quantifying my emotional status regarding how I feel about my life as a number right now.
    It would be easier if I did like you did, bahrainbel, but hmm idk.

The thing is and I'll try to say my piece without blabbing so much- is you can have everything you're supposed to want and still be unhappy. Does that mean you are ungrateful? And also could we say for example that some people just might need different things to make take them above mere tolerance of their existence? Then there is the fact that some people might even have mental health issues that really prevent them of being able to be truly happy.
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    4ish....but it will get better!!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Ok my post is such a damned killjoy I feel compelled to give a number:

8?
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options

I take no joy in life. For me there is no love, no joy, or connectedness that hits the depths of ones soul. My journey has been one of violence, pain, and fear for as long as I can remember. The only thing that keeps me here are those rare occasions where I look up at the night time sky and see how beautiful it is. Sometimes, it triggers this small spark of hope within me that there is something more to all this. That is all I have.

I have seen too much of this world, too much carnage, and cheap spending of life.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    i have a husband i love, two beautiful children and very soon my health, if thats not a 10, i dunno what is :happy:

ditto.