Les Mills Body Attack

ChRiStA_1983
ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
Just wondering if there are any other Body Attack addicts out there???

Replies

• hippo_hips
    hippo_hips Posts: 45 Member
    what is body attack?
    we have body combat and body pump at my gym, they are both awesome.
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    I love body attact.... It's one of the best carido class I've taken!! Makes my P90X carido workouts( Kenpo/Pylo) seem so easy!!
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Body Attack is a sports-inspired cardio program....It's INTENSE! You do a cardio peak (warm-up, then mixed impact, then aerobic, and then plyometric tracks). You then move on to a push-up track. For the next cardio peak, you do a running track, an agility track, a high-intensity kicking track, and then finally a power track. Then you finish with a strength training legs track, an abs track, and then a cool-down....And you're done!

It's the most amazing workout that I've ever encountered!
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Body Attack is a sports-inspired cardio program....It's INTENSE! You do a cardio peak (warm-up, then mixed impact, then aerobic, and then plyometric tracks). You then move on to a push-up track. For the next cardio peak, you do a running track, an agility track, a high-intensity kicking track, and then finally a power track. Then you finish with a strength training legs track, an abs track, and then a cool-down....And you're done!

It's the most amazing workout that I've ever encountered!

I have to agree with you... It is by far one of the best workouts I have ever done!! It's what got me ready to do P90X!! Hmm I guess I should go give that instructor a big hug!!
This discussion has been closed.