FLABuLOS

lushy20
lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
has anyone heard of this before. my mother in law saw it at the local tanning shop apparently 10 minutes of standing on it is equal to 1 hour workout. could this really work.

i found the website here is the address.

http://www.exerciseexpressltd.com/works.htm

Replies

• lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    i would also like to add im not looking for quick fixes just curious. i work out religiously
  • never heard of it.. but it reminds me of that old vibrating machine thing they used in like the 80... it had like a belt you wrap around your waist and jiggles your body... then they had that little belt thing you used all day long and it would giggle your belly... i dont know if that stuff works... but if it does i need it lol...
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    a few of my friends have tried it (flabalos in the salon's) but i can't say i've not seen a difference in their figures. (god thats *****y)

They used to have a couple of power plates at my local gym and I went on them each time i'd been in the gym or gone swimming and it was harder than i thought it would be. you have a wall chart of different poses to hold for 30-60 secs or different strength moves to do on them. I only used them for a month 2-3 times a week and I didn't see a change. (i saw more change to my body after doing 30ds)

I'm sticking to 'real' exercise in future - if i don't sweat its not exercise to me!!
  • tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
    They have actually had these kinds of machines since the 40s and 50's!!!!!! They didn't work then and they don't work now. They can be useful to ease muscle strain/ aches as they can cause micro contractions, but they DO NOT help you build muscle. Nor do they burn more calories than a mild stretch. This is something to add to a workout if you are a pro athlete....not a substitution.

Please don't waste your money.
This discussion has been closed.