I'm Back! Sorry, I was out of commission!

Options
I am back and on track too! :drinker: I've been so busy with life in general. I would like to say that thanks to Myfitnesspal that my entire life style has changed. Eating habits, exercise, health awareness, etc. My children have adapted to the low sugar, low carb, low sodium, whole wheat....everything. Everyone is feeling healthier. Because of this site and what I have showed him. In about 2 1/2 months, he's lost 21 pounds. My gosh he looks good. Me? My problem is that I keep NOT eating. I'm so busy that I don't eat my calories and stay in a "starvation" mode. I have to literally prepare everyone's meals...and when it comes to me...I'm just still too busy. I'm going to try this out again.

Thanks again! Lisabeth :happy:

Replies

• Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I am back and on track too! :drinker: I've been so busy with life in general. I would like to say that thanks to Myfitnesspal that my entire life style has changed. Eating habits, exercise, health awareness, etc. My children have adapted to the low sugar, low carb, low sodium, whole wheat....everything. Everyone is feeling healthier. Because of this site and what I have showed him. In about 2 1/2 months, he's lost 21 pounds. My gosh he looks good. Me? My problem is that I keep NOT eating. I'm so busy that I don't eat my calories and stay in a "starvation" mode. I have to literally prepare everyone's meals...and when it comes to me...I'm just still too busy. I'm going to try this out again.

Thanks again! Lisabeth :happy:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome back. I remember when, in High School, I worked as a cook in an Italian restaurant that I was never hungry after long hours of food preparation and cleaning up afterwards. So I can appreciate that part of your life.

If you continue to go into the starvation mode pattern please talk to your doctor to explain the situation and see what help you can get to move you off out of that mode and into something a bit more healthy.

Bob
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hey there! and welcome back!!!

I think that can happen sometimes....and also agree w/ bob...when I'm busy really busy I tend not to eat as much or want too....but still if you're not hungry ever or going w/out meals that's not great!!! You really should try to make yourself eat ...even if its half or something...but I'd also talk w/ my doctor...starvation mode is a toughie!!!

wishing you lots of luck!!!
    hugs!
    Ali ....and glad you're back!!!:flowerforyou: