calorie counting

lorna24
lorna24 Posts: 12
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
hello everybody, im new to all this calorie counting.at the moment i got 25lbs to loose so im eating 1370 calories per day.has anybody found calorie counting has not helped with weight loss? surely your body must adjust to the caories your eating so it wont loose any more weight after a while sorry i must sound really silly but i have never tried to loose weight before :laugh: lorna xxxxx

Replies

• lorna24
    lorna24 Posts: 12
    hello everybody, im new to all this calorie counting.at the moment i got 25lbs to loose so im eating 1370 calories per day.has anybody found calorie counting has not helped with weight loss? surely your body must adjust to the caories your eating so it wont loose any more weight after a while sorry i must sound really silly but i have never tried to loose weight before :laugh: lorna xxxxx
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Welcome, the answers to your questions will be found under the posts that we " bump" As you encounter your challenges please read the posts from the "senior" calorie counters

Anne
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Welcome lorna!

I put out a reference posts for new members, give the posts a paruse, it should help answer some of your questions.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition
This discussion has been closed.