Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I am just "that girl".
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I got my user name while dining at one of those all-you-can-eat places and someone broke the ice cream machine.

LMFAO :laugh:
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    i want to be.........................................................
  • nukehiker
    Options
    hmmmmm I work at Nuclear power plants and I love to go Hiking. and no I don't glow in the dark...lol
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    My user ID is based on a nickname I've been known by for many years at this point (and hated at first). Sumo... most people outside of work and family only know me as Sumo now. The exception to that would be friends from school who know me as Buddha. Anyhoo... Sumo... and 813 is the area code here in Tampa. I've used just 'Sumo' on many sites, but it's increasingly less available. Even funnier, is one of my favorite DJs from N'Awlens, DJ Trashy, has a friend he knows as DJ Sumo. Craziness.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    My user name is pretty unique i think ! My name is kristen so i shortened it to kris and my neices and nephew are 10 8 and 5 and i have one thats about 3 months but kris1085 is my user name !
  • PirateJenny
    Options
    Pirate Jenny is a song from Threepenny Opera (Bertolt Brecht, lyrics by Kurt Weill).

Nina Simone is one of many people who covered the song and who I got my inspiration from. She sang it as a song of revolution and liberation and her voice is simply fierce. Phillips Records, 1964, Nina Simone in Concert. This album also has an amazing version of Mississippi Goddam, the show tune for the show that hasn't been written yet.

I am a bit of a music geek.

Okay, I am a ridiculously obsessed music geek.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    My user ID is based on a nickname I've been known by for many years at this point (and hated at first). Sumo... most people outside of work and family only know me as Sumo now. The exception to that would be friends from school who know me as Buddha. Anyhoo... Sumo... and 813 is the area code here in Tampa. I've used just 'Sumo' on many sites, but it's increasingly less available. Even funnier, is one of my favorite DJs from N'Awlens, DJ Trashy, has a friend he knows as DJ Sumo. Craziness.

My phone autocorrects my RL name to "Sumo" ROFL. :)
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Great topic!

I came up with Violette4Ever because purple is my favorite color and has been since I was a little girl. When I was in high school, I had decided that if I ever had a little girl, Violette would be her name. That never came to fruition since years later I learned that I am unable to have children. I now use Violette as my radio name and I'm thinking of changing my name to it.
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Mine is lame. My initials and 4 very important digits for me.
    Mine is my initials and the phone extension of the place I worked at 10 years ago. Nothing exciting here either! :bigsmile:
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    My first name and The name of my favorite A Perfect Circle song
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    My name comes from my willingness to do just about anything for food. :bigsmile:
  • tater8589
    Options
    Mine is a play off my last name Tatum and my husband and my birth years. Nothing too interesting.
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    mine is from teh anime/ manga hellsign...Alucard is dracula backwards :)