Very interesting

Options
I found this and it is actually very awesome! Just be honest with yourself because in the end you are only harming and lying to yourself anyways!

CHECK IT OUT!

www.lifesupplemented.org

Replies

• Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I found this and it is actually very awesome! Just be honest with yourself because in the end you are only harming and lying to yourself anyways!

CHECK IT OUT!

www.lifesupplemented.org

Wait..wait..how are we lying to ourselves? Is this spam?
  • JulieTX86
    Options

CHECK IT OUT!

www.lifesupplemented.org

Wait..wait..how are we lying to ourselves? Is this spam?

looks like spam to me too...
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Growl.
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Well, I took the quiz and it told me I am a wellness Wannabe because my fruit intake is not more than 1 serving per day. I rarely eat fruit, but I eat way more veggies than the average person and I know my eating plan is on point.

This is total hog wash.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Okay for those who think its spam..You are actually going to have to go to the link and check it out, not make assumptions. It definitely is not spam. And I thought it was personally useful and it was sent to me through and RD whom I contact with. It is very accurate.

It is about how well you actually eat.
  • Altiv
    Altiv Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ok, I did it, and score "Well" which is nice for me, although I didn't like the part where the site recommends me to take vitamin supplements, as if they where a natural thing to eat, I can perfectly fulfill my vitamin needs without taking even more pills than I usually take, so avoiding that, according to the site, I'm a pretty healthy person (YAY!)
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Okay for those who think its spam..You are actually going to have to go to the link and check it out, not make assumptions. It definitely is not spam. And I thought it was personally useful and it was sent to me through and RD whom I contact with. It is very accurate.

It is not accurate. It is hog wash............

I eat very healthy and very clean. It says Well Wannabe...........
  • jen0619
    Options

It is not accurate. It is hog wash............

I eat very healthy and very clean. It says Well Wannabe...........

Sorry you didn't like it. Not the end of the world, just disregard it and keep living.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,713 Member
    Options
    It said "Well" for me, so I liked it. :bigsmile: :tongue:
  • jen0619
    Options
    I just thought it was interesting and liked to share it with everyone. I enjoyed it! My original intent was to share the experience not upset everyone.

I also sent a request to have this locked to avoid anything negative.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Ok- wasn't trying to insult you. I went to the site (bravely since- it could have been spam lol) and glanced. I didn't see the test.
    And seriously major LOL at the fact that the opinions expressed about the website were based on the quiz results haha!
  • jen0619
    Options
    Ok- wasn't trying to insult you. I went to the site (bravely since- it could have been spam lol) and glanced. I didn't see the test.
    And seriously major LOL at the fact that the opinions expressed about the website were based on the quiz results haha!

It is just interesting. It is the last pane on the right hand side. Its just for fun if anything. A lot different than most.
  • JulieTX86
    Options

"You are actually going to have to go to the link and check it out, not make assumptions".

First let me say, I did go to the website... You did not post a clear hyperlink... Nor did you state that there was a quiz to be taken. When you first use the hyperlink it takes you to another companies webpage about eating healthy etc. Next time you should state that you have to navigate the page, click on a button (that will take you to another page), where you will then need to click on another button so you can take a quiz. How was I supposed to know you wanted us to go on there and take a quiz? There are a LOT of people who do try to spam on this website, so it was not a far off "assumption" when I clicked on your link and it took me to that front page with sections on eating healthy, supplements, and exercise.

Thank you.