The Bath Towel

Options
2»

Replies

• Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that??? I am so happy for you Marnie!!! You have worked very hard and it is showing!! Thanks for sharing!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • johnna_03
    Options
    I had the same thing happen last week to me! I was so excited. I even came out of the bathroom and immediately told my husband. Such a good feeling to have. Way to go!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    This might seem crazy to some, but I just realized one of the best NSV's ever! Just took a nice hot bath after killer work-out and got out of the tub and realized the bath towel wraps ALL THE WAY AROUND me now! Might seem silly but I hated that I couldn't wrap it all the way around before and had a gap where I hung out of it. Now it wraps with ease (by about 6 inches)!!! Guess that 22+ inches gone is an even better bonus than I thought!!! Doin the happy dance right now!! :laugh:

OMG! I thought I was the only one that had this as a wow moment. I use to use beach towels as my bath towels. One day I asked my husband to get me a towel when I was in the shower and he passed me one of his. The normal size towel. :noway: I was about to inquire about my huge beach towel when I took the time to look at myself and realized that I was small enough to wrap it around me. Just WOW!! :smile:

Congrats to you and you weight loss. I wish you much success. :bigsmile:
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate to this!!! Too funny :)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I hope you were holding up your towel as you did your happy dance :blushing: bahaha oh Marnie, CONGRATS!!!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!

I had that moment a week or so ago and was over the moon about it. Yay for shrinking!
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I can't wait until a bath towel wraps all the way around me again....lol. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Erica9903
    Options
    WooHoo!!! That's definately a huge NSV...congrats!!!
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Congratulations...that truely is awesome :) You have worked so hard and achieved much - Enjoy Mrs Skinny :):flowerforyou:
  • Thefitdifference
    Thefitdifference Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHA amazing.....that's one of my secret goals....to fit in the gym towels! hahaha
  • IceFaith
    Options
    I remember when I was able to wrap a towel too! It was such a great feeling. I had a friend of mine staying over for the night and I wanted to weigh the next morning. The only place to weigh w/ a hard surface is in the laundry room which is right across the hall from the spare bedroom. I thought, oh, Crap! Maybe she won't see too much if I'm in a towel even tho it won't wrap. I got the towel, wrapped it and tucked it in! I was thinking OMG, a regular towel! LOL
  • katerinab
    Options
    Most of mine fit around me now, too! :) We've never really bought the smallest bath towels, but it got to be so that I'd use beach towels for every day bathing. Don't need to, now - most of my towels fit!
  • celticcat63
    celticcat63 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I laughed so hard when I read your post. I thought I was the only one who was using that as a way of measuring my progress. I was thinking just last night as I stepped from the tub that I would have my husband take a picture of me in the towel the day I reached that goal. Thanks for your post!
  • GinaJ2006
    Options
    What a great success!! Good for you, that must have made you feel awesome!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great :)
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! You worked for it and earned this little treat! WAY TO GO!!
  • sassareno
    sassareno Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! I totally understand the bath towel frustrations-- I often hate that when I try to wrap a towel around myself, it doesn't completely wrap, so I still have stuff showing. I'd like to get to the point where I can walk around the house in a towel and not worry about my neighbors seeing me naked!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!