Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

A realization

aflane
aflane Posts: 625 Member
As my husband put a new 5 gallon water bottle on the stand (5 gallons water = 40 lbs), I realized that I've nearly lost that much weight. I've lost a 5 GALLON water bottle!!! Holy moly!!

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Congrats on your success. I wish you a lot more in your journey.
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Great job, never to return again.
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    awesome!
  • Keep up the good work!
  • that's awesome!!! Keep up the good work!
  • That's a great accomplishment. Keep up the great work!
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    That reminds me of that Oprah episode where she wheeled in a big glass box of fat. It was huge and it was the exact amount that she had lost. I am with you at 39 pounds, or almost a water bottle. Think about how hard it would be to carry a full water bottle around all day. It is amazing that we used to do just that.

Congrats on your loss!!!

--Carter
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! What a great feeling!! Forget pounds...LETS LOSE GALLONS AND WATER BOTTLES!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!